#AskZBrush: “How can I delete one part from an InsertMultiMesh brush?”
Video covers how to delete a part from an InsertMultiMesh Brush using the brush create palette.
Ask your questions through Twitter with the hashtag #AskZBrush. Our team of experts at Pixologic will answer through a short video.
These videos are not designed to be advanced tutorials, but rather to answer precise technical questions.
Pixologic Twitter: https://twitter.com/Pixologic
Learn more about ZBrush: https://pixologic.com
ZBrush Community: http://ZBrushCentral.com
Learn ZBrush with the ZClassroom: http://pixologic.com/zclassroom/homeroom/
Try ZBrush for 45 days! https://pixologic.com/zbrush/trial/
- #AskZBrush: “How can I delete Tools that are no longer needed when saving a *.ZPR file?”
- #AskZBrush: “When creating an IMM Braid Brush the Braids are not following the stroke?”
- #AskZBrush: “How can I change the hotkeys for changing brush size?”
- #AskZBrush: “Where is the Project Primitive Deformer located?”
- #AskZBrush – “How can I upgrade to ZBrush 2018?”