#AskZBrush: “How can I increase the poly limit for Sculptris Pro?”
Video covers how to change the poly limit when using Scultpris Pro by modifying the Max Sculptris Polygons slider.
Ask your questions through Twitter with the hashtag #AskZBrush. Our team of experts at Pixologic will answer through a short video.
These videos are not designed to be advanced tutorials, but rather to answer precise technical questions.
Pixologic Twitter: https://twitter.com/Pixologic
Learn more about ZBrush: https://pixologic.com
ZBrush Community: http://ZBrushCentral.com
Learn ZBrush with the ZClassroom: http://pixologic.com/zclassroom/homeroom/
Try ZBrush for 45 days! https://pixologic.com/zbrush/trial/
- #AskZBrush: “After deleting an Image Plane I have this strange clipping effect that won’t go away?”
- #AskZBrush: “How can I delete Tools that are no longer needed when saving a *.ZPR file?”
- #AskZBrush – “How can I upgrade to ZBrush 2018?”
- #AskZBrush: “Where is the Project Primitive Deformer located?”
- #AskZBrush: “Is there anyway to save camera views other then using Timeline?”