Create realistic terrains for your games using Houdini’s height field tools. Starting from scratch, you will add patterns, noise and 3D projections to shape the terrain, then erosion tools to create added levels of realism. You will then learn how to scatter points to populate the terrain with trees, rocks, and snow.
- eXiin – Workflow Overview of Ary and the Secret of Seasons // Houdini Connect
- Procedural World Generation of Ubisoft’s Far Cry 5 | Etienne Carrier | Houdini HIVE Utrecht
- Learn How to Work with Shape Tools in Photoshop CC | Adobe Creative Cloud
- Hex Map Generator | Anjeong Go & Fianna Wong | GDC 2018
- Lotto Max Bear | SHED | Houdini Connect