Chillennium is an annual student Game Jam organized by students, for students – hosted by the Texas A&M Department of Visualization. This unique event brings participants from across the nation to collaborate and compete. Participants have 48 hours to plan, design, and develop a video game from scratch! More info: http://chillennium.com/
- World of Tanks: Common Test 1.0.1 Review
- Why Character Design and Animation Is Important When Developing Your Game
- Global Game Jam 2018 is This Weekend!
- Let’s do GAME DESIGN TOGETHER – Part 4
- PC: Developer Diaries. New Nation. New Mechanic