Make intelligent use of the workspace in Adobe Premiere Pro CC by adjusting track header controls, using track height presets, and displaying relevant clip information in the Timeline panel.
Contributors: Maxim Jago, Oren Brimer (footage from See You Around)
More helpful Premiere Pro tutorials: https://adobe.ly/2LOlKMh
Adobe Creative Cloud gives you the world’s best creative apps so you can turn your brightest ideas into your greatest work across your desktop and mobile devices.
- Twitch: Designing an 8-direction character for Spine Pt.1
- Twitch: Designing an 8-direction character for Spine Pt.2
- Atari VCS Orders: Less Than One Week!
- Twitch: Rigging an 8-direction character for animation in Spine Pt.2
- IndieCade 2018 Regular Submissions CLOSE May 28th