What did Kendra and Bill Work On at the Global Game Jam?
Hello Game Developers! We will be having this meeting to discuss the results of Global Game Jam: what we learned, what we created, what we did. We will also be discussing the Pantheon project that we are working on.
New members are welcome to join! This group is for anyone interested in game development. We want to learn, create and grow the gaming community in the Youngstown area! So come join us!
February 8 · 2:00 PM
Don’t forget to RSVP on the meetup page!
We will be having this meeting to discuss the results of Global Game Jam! Come join us while we discuss results, what to expect at a game jam and more!
- Code Youngstown: Say Goodbye to Java: Getting Started With Kotlin for Android
- Code Youngstown Summer 2018 Meetup
- Code Youngstown: Why you should care about Bitcoin
- Letter from the Organizer: October 2017
- Winter #ue4jam Results | News | Unreal Engine Livestream