In this video we take a look at pulling data about our user from the database. We create a Player Stats menu showing the amount of total kills and deaths the player has.
♥ Support my videos on Patreon: http://patreon.com/brackeys/
● Database Control (Free): https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/41337
● Database Control Pro: https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/#!/content/68574?aid=1101lPGj
● Download project (GitHub): http://bit.ly/1JOvQ61
● Download cool Weapons: http://devassets.com/assets/modern-weapons/
Learn how to make a multiplayer first-person shooter in Unity. This series teaches the very cool Unity Networking system (uNet). All code is written entirely in C#.
♥ Donate: http://brackeys.com/donate
♥ Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1kMekJV
● Website: http://brackeys.com/
● Facebook: https://facebook.com/brackeys/
● Twitter: https://twitter.com/BrackeysTweet/
► All content by Brackeys is 100% free. I believe that education should be freely available to everyone. Want to support me in my mission?
Become a Patron: http://patreon.com/brackeys/
♪ Intro Music by Brackeys
♪ Baby Plays Electro Games
- START MENU in Unity
- REALTIME LIGHTING in Unity
- SETTINGS MENU in Unity
- Photorealistic Materials in Unity!
- ITEMS – Making an RPG in Unity (E04)