Animal Logic’s Matt Estela joins SideFX’s Scott Keating. At this year’s SIGGRAPH, Animal Logic’s Matt Estela spoke about ‘non-VFX VFX’, giving examples of how they use procedural techniques on VFX projects. This proved very popular, giving both new and long-term users some ideas of using Houdini that aren’t in the usual simulation realm. Quite a few people asked if it could be recorded, others had more specific questions about this or that technique – so a webinar is the perfect format to deal with both of those requests. Matt demonstrates the same demos he showed at SIGGRAPH, but this time with less time pressure and the ability to field questions. Plus he throws in some other tips and tricks along the way!
CG WIKI (MATT’S VFX BLOG): tokeru.com/cgwiki/
HOUDINI FILES: sidefx.co/2dvfx5M
- Webinar Tomorrow: Houdini Pyro
- SideFX Illume Webinar: Working with Material Style Sheets – Part 2
- Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology Launch Trailer – Nintendo 3DS
- Demystifying Copyright & Trademark for Developers | News | Unreal Engine Livestream
- Houdini Customer Reel 2017