Europe’s leading mobile game industry event, Pocket Gamer Connects, is coming soon. And there is still time to register to attend!
12 tracks. 160+ speakers. 100+ sessions.
It is just a bit over a week from the fifth Pocket Gamer Connects London (January 22-23).
At over 160 speakers and 12 tracks running in three auditoria, plus workshops and copious amounts of fringe activity for PGC alone, this represents the biggest Pocket Gamer Connects yet – insightful keynotes, perceptive solo presentations, lively panels, relaxed fireside chats, we have over 100 options to choose from. Throw in everything else we’re doing and you’re looking at the biggest Connects conference, ever. And there’s still time to join the fun.
|GRAB YOUR PGC CONFERENCE PASS|
PGC London 2018 at-a-glance
- Europe’s largest dedicated mobile games industry event and the UK’s premier gaming industry gathering
- 2,000+ delegates from every corner of the industry – indies, dev studios, publishers, c-level executives, investors, service providers, hardware manufacturers, students, media and more
- Full international representation with over 55 nationalities in attendance
- 950+ companies ranging from the biggest names to promising start-ups
- 240+ speakers with some of the finest minds delivering the sharpest insight from Supercell, SYBO, ustwo, Snap, Playdemic, Grand Cru, Jam City, ESL, Rovio, NaturalMotion, Modern Dream, Scientific Revenue, PlayRaven, Creative Assembly, Reality Clash, Digital Jam, Lightneer, Gram Games, Atomico, PlayFab, Epic Games, Bandai Namco, Curve, Jagex, Ninja Theory, Hello Games, Facebook, Amazon, Bithell Games, Square Enix, Sports Interactive, PlayStation VR, Greenpeace, CherryPop Games, nDreams, Resolution Games, AMD, Wargaming and many more
- A 21-track schedule consisting of 70+ hours of content, from classic topics monetization strategies, market overviews, industry trends, tech focus, development know-how and indie success stories to newcomers influencer marketing, blockchain/ICO, company culture, eSports, AR insight and an all-new PC digital gaming programme
- Standalone ‘workshop zone‘, new for 2018
- A bustling expo area showcasing the latest unmissable – and often undiscovered – talent
- 3 x Indie Pitch competitions set to unearth ‘the next big thing’
- More than 5,000 business encounters through our bespoke, free, and unlimited meeting system
- Dedicated and curated publisher/developer and investor/developer meeting sessions
- Networking-tastic options, from arranged encounters to a fully restructured scheduling to the renowned Global Connects after-party, everything is centered on you making the connections that matter
- Our very latest addition at the end of Day Two, Mobile Games Awards
- One ticket, three conferences: Full access to associate conferences XR Connects and PC Connects taking place alongside PGC
|BOOK YOUR TICKET|
Subscribe to the #YGD email list. Receive updates, game dev news, tutorials and much more… all to help you make your video game.
Please share this post on your social networks! Thanks!
- Call for Entry: 14th IMGA 2018
- Adult Swim Aquires Rick and Morty Game Studios, Big Pixel
- VRX Europe 2018 Details
- IndieCade 2018 Game Submissions OPEN!
- The Battle Of The Two Giants: Is Gaming The New Gambling?