SPLICE is a post-production studio based in Minneapolis, with a focus on episodic TV and commercials. They started offering visual effects 5 years ago, and had to evaluate which software tools to build their pipeline with. Rather than wrestle with a large mix of platforms and plug-ins, they decided to use Houdini for the backbone of their pipeline. As a smaller studio, they feel Houdini allows them to craft high quality results, in less time, and meet the needs of their demanding clients.
- MOPs – Motion Graphics Operators for Houdini | Entagma | Houdini HIVE Utrecht
- Houdini Engine for Autodesk Maya and 3DS Max | Robert Magee | GDC 2018
- Adapting Houdini FX into Your Pipeline | Helge Maus | Houdini HIVE Utrecht
- Tendril – American Gods // Houdini Connect
- Pros and Cons To Consider When Using Unity