Building a visual language for UI David Pokrivňák, Lead UX/UI Designer at Drund, will be giving a tech talk on design systems at the Oak Hill Collaborative April 12th at 7 pm.
A successful design system unites product teams around a common visual language. It reduces design debt, accelerates the design process, and builds bridges between design & developer teams to bring products to life.
Thursday, April 12, 2018
7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- Code Youngstown Winter 2017 Meetup
- CCGD: Coal Creek Game Developers Pizza Showcase!
- Code Youngstown: Say Goodbye to Java: Getting Started With Kotlin for Android
- CC Game Devs Hack Night: July 9
- Game Talk Featuring Zach Harmon