[This press release is made available courtesy of Youngstown Game Developers and its partnership with notable game PR-related resource GamesPress.]
The time has finally arrived: Terra Battle 2
HONOLULU, HAWAII, September 21, 2017 – (Honolulu, HI / CEO: Hironobu Sakaguchi) and Silicon Studio (Shibuya, Tokyo / CEO: Takehiko Terada) are proud to announce that their newest creation, Terra Battle 2, has now launched on both iOS and Android mobile devices. Available in both Japan and North America simultaneously, Terra Battle 2 brings tactical RPG elements to an amazingly deep story, all on the go.
The latest release in Sakaguchi’s Terra World series!
- Hybrid Style of Gameplay Combines a console-like RPG experience with the ease-of-play found in mobile games with intuitive touch-based combat.
- Epic Storyline Experience a deep and emotional single-player story campaign that spans over 50 chapters.
- Brand New Co-op Raid Mode Take on a variety of epic bosses with up to 10 players in multiplayer co-op raid battles,
- Explore A Massive World Make your way through labyrinthine dungeons and dangerous lands using the new Field Map.
- Upgrade Your Weapons, Utilize Field Skills, and More Tons of unique weapons, versatile skills to use both outside and inside of combat, and more allow Terra Battle 2 to give you more options to approach the game than ever before.
- Customize Your Party of Heroes Assemble your ultimate team from an ever-growing roster of great characters.
For mobile devices (iOS and Android) available now, and PC (Release Date TBD)
TERRA BATTLE 2 – DOWNLOAD LINKS
\r\niTunes Download Link: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/terra-battle-2/id1259172369?mt=8\r\n\r\nAndroid Google Play Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mistwalkercorp.terrabattle2&hl=en\r\n\r\n \r\n
TERRA BATTLE 2 – RELATED LINKS
\r\nOfficial Website: http://www.terrabattle2.com\r\nFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/terrabattle2\r\nTwitter: https://twitter.com/terrabattle2en\r\nOfficial Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/mistwalkercorp\r\n
\r\nMistwalker is led by Hironobu Sakaguchi. Sakaguchi was former President of Square LA, Inc. (now Square USA, Inc.) and Executive Vice President of Square Co., Ltd. Mistwalker produced a number of role-playing games, including Blue Dragon and Lost Odyssey for Xbox 360 and The Last Story in 2010 for Nintendo Wii.\r\n\r\nMistwalker is focused on Development, Production and Distribution of games and other software, visual contents, character goods and Music publishing. The company also offers producing, consulting and marketing development services for entertainment contents.\r\n\r\nMore information on http://www.mistwalkercorp.com/
Subscribe to the #YGD email list. Receive updates, game dev news, tutorials and much more… all to help you make your video game.
Please share this post on your social networks! Thanks!
Youngstown Game Developers, aka #YGD, is a free online game development resource center and indie game development network to help you meet other indie game developers and give you the resources you need in order to help you get your game into the market. If you ever have any questions about game development, ask us and we will respond and possibly write an article just for you.
- Fortnite – New Item: Jetpack | PS4
- Unreal Engine 4.20 is Here!
- IGDA Names Jen MacLean Interim Executive Director
- Fortnite – New Item: Port-a-Fort | PS4
- Fortnite – Replay System “Win.Create.Share” Trailer | PS4