March 20, 2:45pm (San Francisco) – In December 2017, Unity Connect launched its first real-time environment contest with over 460 participants from across the globe. Hear from from Maciej Szcześnik about how he created his grand prize winning submission for the Neon Challenge using the Unity Asset Store, Inhuman Kind.
Maciej Szcześnik – Winner of Neon Challenge, Developer at Think Hard Games
- Neon Challenge Community Reel
- Creating A Top Down RPG Using The Unity Asset Store
- Behavior Trees with Behavior Designer
- Unity at GDC – Improving your applications with VRWorks and Ansel plugins
- Universal GameDev Challenge – Intel Game Dev Program [3/5] Live 2018/3/28