At the Houdini 16 Launch event held at Rich Mix in London, SideFX is previewing a wealth of new features, including: a new network editor, viewport radial menus, booleans, terrain generation, auto-rigging tools, a new shading workflow and much more. The release is scheduled for later this month.
Watch the live-steam of the event here: http://sidefx.co/2kTgM3s
- Building Terrains | Ari Danesh | GDC 2018
- SideFX Webinar: HDA Building Part 2
- Twitch: Rigging Clothes in Spine – a.k.a. rigger’s HELL Pt.1
- Twitch: Rigging in Spine Pt. 2
- Apple Blocks Steam Link from Valve